You have selected: Tokyo Extending Dining Table in Grey
- 1Customise Sofa
- 2Complete the range
- 3Checkout securely
- Tokyo extending dining table in grey
- High-quality extending butterfly mechanism
- Ideal for entertaining friends and family
- Tempered glass top
- High-gloss detailed stem and solid stainless-steel base for stability
- Will create a focal point in your home
- Available in grey or white
- Free lifetime guarantee
- 5-year interest free credit 0% APR no deposit required. T&C's Apply
- Delivered to your room of choice with all packaging removed. Delivery charges apply
- Dimensions: H76cm W160x220cm D76cm
Finance available with interest free finance through V12 Partner Finance. Spread the cost of your order over a fixed term from 6 months to a maximum of 5 years interest free credit is available with a 20% deposit on orders over £2000. Choose a term that suits you with a 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 48 or 60 month agreement.
Contact us on 0800 254 0900 or email us at email@example.com
||6 Months||12 Months||18 Months||24 Months||30 Months||36 Months||42 Months||48 Months||60 Months
*20% Deposit Required*
- Who can apply for finance?
Finance is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. You must be aged 18 or older, in permanent UK residence with a fixed income. Minimum order value for finance is £300.
- How do I apply online?
Add the products you would like to purchase to your basket and proceed to checkout. Under the payment method section choose "Pay with 0% finance". Select the terms you would like to apply for, continue to V12 Retail Finance and complete the application process. Once you have an accepted agreement then you will be able to complete your order on the Fabb Furniture website.
- Why can I not get to the application stage in your checkout?
To apply for finance we'll need to redirect you to V12 Retail Finance. This is done via a pop-up and your browser must allow pop-ups in order to continue.
- How quickly will my application be accepted?
A decision will normally be made within a couple of minutes. Under rare circumstances your application may need to be reviewed further by V12 Retail Finance who will notify you by email once a decision has been made.
- Can I cancel my finance agreement?
There is a 14 day cooling off period from the time your application has been accepted. To request cancellation of your agreement please contact V12 Retail Finance within this time and quote your agreement number. If you would like to request cancellation of your order after the 14 day cooling off period then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once my application is accepted, what happens next?
You will need to return to the Fabb website to complete your order. Once you have an accepted finance application you will be able to proceed through our checkout, pay any deposit you have chosen to make, and submit your order. We will aim to deliver your order within the estimated delivery time but no earlier than 14 days from your application being accepted.
- When will my monthly repayments start?
Monthly repayments will commence once you have taken delivery of your order.
- Can I apply for finance over the phone?
Yes you just need to give us a call on 0800 254 0900 and speak to a member of the sales team.
- Will I receive a copy of my agreement paperwork?
Yes, once your application has been accepted you will be able to download a copy of your agreement.
If you have any questions regarding an online order or would like to place an order call us using below:
Mon - Fri: 10am - 8pm
Sat: 10am - 6pm
Sun: 10am - 6pm
If you have any questions regarding an order you have placed in store then please contact us below:
Mon - Fri: 10am - 8pm
Sat: 10am - 6pm
Sun: 10:30am - 4:30pm