Prices & Payment | Terms & Conditions | AHF Furniture
The price of any product will be as quoted on our website, except in the case of obvious error. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you confirmation of despatch.
All prices are shown in pounds sterling and include VAT.
Where merchandise is displayed with a higher price comparison ('was' price), the higher price stated has been on offer for a period not less than 28 consecutive days in the last 6 months in at least two AHF stores or AHF furniture departments.
Our website contains a large number of products and it is possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our website may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify the price of a product as part of our despatch procedures so that, where a product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge you the lower amount when despatching the product. In this event, we will refund the difference between the lower price and the price paid by you to the card on which payment was taken from you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of despatch. If a product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our website, we will, at our own discretion, either:
- supply the product at the lower price;
- contact you for instructions before despatching the product;
- reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
We are not under any obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect, lower price, even after we have sent you a despatch confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing. If we do reject your order we shall notify you of this by email and shall refund any payment taken from you, to the card on which payment was taken from you, as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of our notification of rejection of your order.
We offer the following payment options when placing your order:
- Pay the full balance - We shall take payment from your chosen credit/debit card or via PayPal at the time we receive your order.
- Pay a deposit and balance on delivery – We shall take payment for the deposit amount you choose when placing your order. The remaining balance will be taken over the phone via a credit or debit card when we call you to book delivery of your order. This will normally be within one week of the delivery being made.
- Pay by interest free credit – if your finance application is accepted, we’ll require any deposit amounts to be paid before we can process your order. Your monthly finance payments will then commence after taking delivery of your order.