Updated: June 2022
Deliveries & order updates
Just like many other furniture retailers and other industries, we are heavily reliant on the global supply chain which is still being disrupted by the after effects of Brexit and the ongoing global lockdowns caused by Covid.
Please be assured that we are working hard to overcome obstacles that are often beyond our control, such as:
- Shortage of raw materials causing delays in production
- Extended shipping times
- Worldwide port congestions
- Global Covid lockdowns
- Driver shortages
Issues like these have put great pressure on our supply chain and our warehouse, which has resulted in longer delivery times.
We can assure you that as soon as your furniture becomes available, we will contact you to arrange a delivery and we will offer you the first available date.
The combination of Brexit and Covid has resulted in a higher level of customer delays compared to our usual delivery timescales. Delivery dates can sometimes change multiple times, sometimes with late notice.
To deal with these issues, we have invested in additional staff and training to ensure that we can deal with high volume call times and can respond to enquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our phone lines are open between 9am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am and 4.30pm on Saturdays.
We thank you for your custom and patience and will continue to work hard to continue to reduce lead times and ensure you receive the best possible customer service.
- Can I Cancel my order?
As all of our orders are handmade and bespoke for you, we will not be accepting any cancellations of purchases made in stores prior to lockdown.
Please do not contact our Customer Service team as they will not be able to process any cancellation requests.
We are currently operating with shadow staff, once lockdown ends we will contact you with a delivery date and have already made plans to ensure we can deliver your order as soon as possible after our return to work.
We will look after your furniture until you are able to receive it, or we are able to deliver it.
There will be no hidden storage charges and no additional delivery costs.
These are difficult times for everyone, and we accept that some things are simply outside of our control
- What will happen to the furniture I have ordered if I can't receive it now?
We will look after your furniture until you are able to receive it, or we are able to deliver it. We will contact you with a delivery date and have already made plans to ensure we can deliver your order as soon as possible after our return to work. There will be no hidden storage charges and no additional delivery costs. These are difficult times for everyone, and we accept that some things are simply outside of our control..
- I need to pay the outstanding balance on my order. What should I do?
- You can call one of our Sales Advisors on 0800 254 0900 to pay any outstanding balance.
- I'm worried I might not be able to keep up my finance payments, is there anything you can do?
- We understand the current situation means some customers face uncertainty about their finances. If you’ve already taken delivery of your order then please contact your finance provider to discuss the options available to you. Alternatively, if you are still awaiting delivery and wish to discuss our available finance options, please get in touch: 0800 254 0900.
- Can I still order furniture online?
- Yes. All our products are available and we are now offering Massive Savings including an EXTRA 10% off and 5 years interest free credit. You can order online, or through our Sales phone line: 0800 254 0900 We also have a Live Chat service open from 9am-8pm where you can receive all the expert advice you need without having to make face to face contact
- If I order online now, will Fabb still deliver my furniture?
- The great news is our delivery service will continue throughout lockdown, meaning we minimise any delays in you receiving your furniture . Our delivery service is fully in-house, rather than relying on 3rd party couriers, this also means we can impose our own safety measures, as much for our drivers as for the public. In addition to sanitising their hands before and after drop-off, our delivery teams will be following the strict government’s advice to deliver to you safely.
- Can I still receive my delivery if I am self-isolating?
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver or visit while you are self-isolating. I’m sure you understand this is simply not possible as the health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. However, we will stay in touch and arrange a time to deliver as soon as it’s safe to do so. We will look after your furniture until you are able to receive it safely.
- I have a problem with my furniture, is your Customer service team still working?
- Yes, our customer service team will be working throughout the latest lockdown, please call 0800 254 0900
- What precautions are your delivery and service manager teams making to help stop the spread of Coronovirus?
We are encouraging all employees to follow public health guidelines and take sensible precautions. This include practicing the recommended hand hygiene routines; stepping up the cleaning processes of our stores, and warehouses; minimising contact with surfaces; politely declining drinks, and avoiding shaking hands or making close contact with each other and our customers.
Our delivery drivers are equipped with sanitising gel which they use before shift and in between each delivery, along with face masks, disposable gloves if required, and we have been declining deliveries to anyone who is self-isolating.
Like everyone else, we hope normality will resume as quickly as possible but until then we will do our best to serve you and your needs, whilst keeping you up to date of any changes. We thank you for your continued loyalty and support in these difficult times, and hope that you stay safe and look after yourself and your loved ones.