You have selected: Celebrity Westbury dual motor lift and tilt armchair
- 1Customise Sofa
- 2Complete the range
- 3Checkout securely
- Hand crafted in the UK to the highest quality by Celebrity
- Three tiered cushioned back providing support
- Serpentine sprung seats with contact grade foam
- Dual motor recliner – independent back and footrest reclining
- ‘Walk-in-walk-out’ access with lift and tilt mechanism
- Features the new power buttons with USB charging point
- Upgraded reclining remote to make life even easier
- Simple button remote with reset button
- Emergency battery back-up
- Solid wooden arm-grips in 3 wood colours
- Large selection of fabric and patterns to choose from
- 3 different sizes: Petite, Standard and Grande
- Matching sofas and chairs available
- Includes 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Delivered into the room of your choice with all packaging removed
- Delivery charges apply
- Petite: H104cm W73cm D87cm
- Standard: H109cm W78cm D89cm
- Grande: H117cm W84cm D94cm
Finance available with interest free finance through V12 Partner Finance. Spread the cost of your order over a fixed term from 6 months to a maximum of 5 years interest free credit is available with a 20% deposit on orders over £2000. Choose a term that suits you with a 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 48 or 60 month agreement.
Contact us on 0800 254 0900 or email us at email@example.com
||6 Months||12 Months||18 Months||24 Months||30 Months||36 Months||42 Months||48 Months||60 Months
*20% Deposit Required*
- Who can apply for finance?
Finance is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. You must be aged 18 or older, in permanent UK residence with a fixed income. Minimum order value for finance is £300.
- How do I apply online?
Add the products you would like to purchase to your basket and proceed to checkout. Under the payment method section choose "Pay with 0% finance". Select the terms you would like to apply for, continue to V12 Retail Finance and complete the application process. Once you have an accepted agreement then you will be able to complete your order on the Fabb Furniture website.
- Why can I not get to the application stage in your checkout?
To apply for finance we'll need to redirect you to V12 Retail Finance. This is done via a pop-up and your browser must allow pop-ups in order to continue.
- How quickly will my application be accepted?
A decision will normally be made within a couple of minutes. Under rare circumstances your application may need to be reviewed further by V12 Retail Finance who will notify you by email once a decision has been made.
- Can I cancel my finance agreement?
There is a 14 day cooling off period from the time your application has been accepted. To request cancellation of your agreement please contact V12 Retail Finance within this time and quote your agreement number. If you would like to request cancellation of your order after the 14 day cooling off period then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once my application is accepted, what happens next?
You will need to return to the Fabb website to complete your order. Once you have an accepted finance application you will be able to proceed through our checkout, pay any deposit you have chosen to make, and submit your order. We will aim to deliver your order within the estimated delivery time but no earlier than 14 days from your application being accepted.
- When will my monthly repayments start?
Monthly repayments will commence once you have taken delivery of your order.
- Can I apply for finance over the phone?
Yes you just need to give us a call on 0800 254 0900 and speak to a member of the sales team.
- Will I receive a copy of my agreement paperwork?
Yes, once your application has been accepted you will be able to download a copy of your agreement.
Why we love our Celebrity Westbury dual motor lift and tilt armchair
The Westbury is beautifully crafted to the highest quality in the UK by Celebrity who are famous for creating luxurious recliner armchairs. The chairs in this collection are available in a wide selection of colours, sizes and reclining options, including lift and tilt armchairs.
Tried and tested by our sofa experts
Being passionate about comfort our sofa experts here at FABB have really gone above and beyond, ensuring these sofas have been tried and tested to give the perfect sit. They’ve tested by bouncing, squishing, wiggling and napping to make sure we have accurate comfort levels. Nothing has been overlooked to ensure the sofa of choice has all your desired comforts.