Choose your Material
You have selected Fabric
Choose your Colour
- Global dark grey fabric £1979
- Global light grey £1979
- Global classic brown £1979
- Global taupe £2098
- Global dark grey leather £2098
- Global mid grey £2098
- Global sand £2198
- Global tan £2198
- Global grey £2198
- Global brown £2198
You have selected Global dark grey fabric
- fabric / global dark grey fabric
- fabric / global light grey
- fabric / global classic brown
- leather / global taupe
- leather / global dark grey leather
- leather / global mid grey
- leather / global sand
- leather / global tan
- leather / global grey
- leather / global brown
Colours may vary slightly from shown
Choose Your Size
Finance from £41.22 a month for 4 years
Based on your purchase of £1,979 the following no interest instalments are available
Please select a deposit percentage below to see the monthly repayment amounts
Options: Fabric / global dark grey fabric
- Designed for pure comfort
- Durable build design
- Modular design to suit your orientation
- Coil and high density foam seats
- Fibre filled arms and backs
- Photographed here in Dark Grey
- Available in a selection of colours
- Both manual and power reclining options
- Free lifetime guarantee
- 5-year interest free credit 0% APR no deposit required. T&C's Apply
- Delivered to your room of choice with all packaging removed. Delivery charges apply
- Delivery from est. 14 Weeks
- Dimensions: H103cm W297x297cm D100cm
Whether it's the two seater, the three seater – even the corner – the Cruise has something to offer for all with its variety and comfort. A powered or manual recliner at heart, the Cruise is upholstered with leather or fabric, giving you plenty of choice. What's more – the fibre-filled arms and back, along with the foam and zig zag sprung seat mean that whatever option you choose, you're always going to get unrivalled comfort and support in a premium finish. Delivered to the room of your choice with the packaging removed.
We're confident you will fall in love
The Cruise sofa collection is one of our best-selling ranges and it is easy to see why, with its tightly packed seat cushions and excellent back support. Exclusive to Fabb Furniture, and designed for pure comfort, we're confident you will fall in love with the quality feel and sumptuous seating experience associated with the Cruise.
Fabb Care Guide
Furniture is an important investment for your home. To help protect and prolong the life of your FABB new purchase, please read our care guide as well as any manufacturing care instructions supplied with your furniture.
- Do not place your furniture too close to a heat source or air conditioning units.
- Always leave a gap between any heat source and your furniture to allow air to circulate.
- Do not sit or stand on the arms of your sofa/chair or the front edge of the seats.
- Do not put pressure on side panels of upholstery i.e. outside arms and back panels.
- Protect your furniture from strong or prolonged sunlight.
- Carefully lift your furniture, don’t be tempted to drag it.
- Avoid marking your furniture with sharp objects.
- Always follow manufacturer’s fitting instructions and regularly check fixtures and fittings.
- Uneven floors can make furniture pieces such as wardrobes out of alignment.
Our Castelan packages include 5 year protection for stains and accidental damage, giving you peace of mind. Castelan has skilled technicians who will visit your home to provide if any repairs are needed. You can claim online at any time by visiting Castelan website or by calling 01934 416 614
Before your fabric sofa is delivered, it will be sprayed with a Castelan Protector, which is a water based formula. It works by locking onto the fibres of the fabric to create an invisible, durable shield providing superb resistance to oil and water based spills. This means stains caused by drinks spills can easily be removed even when dried in.
No spray is required on our leather sofas but rest assured as you are covered for 5 years for any accidental damage and stains on your leather furniture we also offer leather care kits to assist in wiping your sofa clean for any accidental spills.
Ways to Pay
We offer many ways to pay:
Card PaymentCard payment is the use of a credit or debit card to pay for a good or service.
V12 FinanceFinance available with interest free finance through V12 Partner Finance. Spread the cost of your order over a fixed term from 6 months to a maximum of 5 years interest free credit is available with a 20% deposit on orders over £2500. Choose a term that suits you with a 6, 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 month agreement. Read more
SplititSplitit is the only installment payment solution that allows shoppers to use their existing credit card at checkout without increasing their debt, enabling consumers to shop more responsibly. There’s no added interest or hidden fees, plus they get all the benefits of paying with their existing credit card, including rewards, transaction insurance and protection against fraud. Read more
PayPalUsers and merchants in our growing network count on us to help them securely spend, send, and get their money. Our focus on fraud protection, 24/7 monitoring, and secure encryption technology is one reason why we’ve been a trusted brand for over 20 years.
Pay in 3Choose Pay in 3 at checkout where PayPal is available, and enjoy the power to split your purchase into three interest-free payments, with no set up fees or charges.* It’s a great way to help you stay in control of your budget. Read more
PayPal CreditOur 0% interest offer is better than just an introductory offer. Simply spend over £99.00 and you get 0% interest for 4 months on that purchase. The great thing is you’ll automatically get 0% for 4 months every time you spend over £99.00. So, if you’re planning a weekend away or fancy splashing out on a new wardrobe, PayPal Credit is the perfect way to spread the cost of those larger purchases. Read more
Pay on DeliveryPay a 30% deposit now and the remainder of the balance when your order is ready to be delivered. One of our agents will contact you after you have placed you order to take your deposit and then again to take your final payment and arrange delivery. You will not receive your items until the final payment has been made.
Bank TransferA bank transfer, also called a wire transfer, is a way to send money from one bank account to another anywhere in the world. The advantages of sending a bank transfer are that you do not need to wait for anything to arrive in the mail, there are no cheques to cash, and the funds are available immediately upon receipt.
Our standard delivery service covers most mainland England UK household addresses, for deliveries outside this area please contact us for availability and fees. If you live more than 35 miles away from an Fabb furniture store, then delivery will be made via courier and one to two weeks will need to be added to the quoted delivery time. In this instance the courier will contact you directly and the service may differ to that shown below. Please contact us for more information regarding the service we offer in your area.
- England Deliveries will be charged at £90
- Scotland and Wales Delivery will be charged at £150
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
Meet The Family
Check out other great products from the range
Something similar to help make your house a home