Staingard Furniture Warranty
Staingard has skilled technicians who will visit your home to provide any repairs needed. Simply call the staingard claim line any time, day or night and they will be there for assistance.
Our Staingard packages include 5 year protection for stains and accidental damage, giving you complete piece of mind. Staingard has skilled technicians who will visit your home to provide any repairs needed. Simply call the staingard claim line any time, day or night and they will be there for assistance.
Before your fabric sofa is delivered, it will be sprayed with a Staingard Protector, which is a water based formula. It works by locking onto the fibres of the fabric to create an invisible, durable shield providing superb resistance to oil and water based spills. This means stains caused by drinks spills can easily be removed even when dried in.
No spray is required on our leather sofas but rest assured as you are covered for 5 years for any accidental damage and stains on your leather furniture. we also offer leather care kits to assist in wiping your sofa clean for any accidental spills.
- Created and designed right here in the UK
- Fantastic space saving design
- 1000 luxurious pocket springs in main mattress
- Soft fillings for added comfort
- Coil sprung pull-out mattress below
- Mattress can pull out from either left or right
- Hypoallergenic cover
- Matching headboard sold separately
- Available in a great choice of colours
- Photographed here in: Linoso Light Blue
- Delivered into room of choice with all packaging removed
- Delivery charges apply
- Main bed: H60cm W90cm L190cm
- Underbed: H60 W90cm L175cm
Meet The Family
Check out other great products from the range
Why we love our Friendship Guest Bed
National Bed Federation Approved
All our divans and mattresses are made by approved NBF members, we're the only furniture retailer in the U.K. to guarantee this. For your peace of mind, all NBF member brands are regularly audited by an independent company to ensure they are doing things ‘by the book’. Sadly, we can’t say the same about some other UK bed manufacturers who have a more cavalier attitude towards trade descriptions, product safety and the supply of goods.