General Terms | Terms & Conditions | Fabb Furniture
This page (together with the documents referred to in it) tells you the terms on which we supply any of the products (which are referred to in these terms and conditions as "products") listed on www.fabbfurniture.com (which is referred to in these terms as "our website") and sold to you either over the phone or through our online checkout.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing any order for products from our website. By placing any order for products from our website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please be aware that the terms and conditions which apply to orders placed within our stores may differ to those detailed below.
www.fabbfurniture.com is a website operated by AHF Internet Limited (referred to in these terms and conditions as "we”, “our” or “us"). We are a limited company registered in England under company number 01513710.
AHF Internet Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Anglia Home Furnishings Ltd under company number 07599341 and VAT number 115094928. Our registered address is Burch House, Saville Road, Peterborough, PE3 7PR.
We reserve the right to reject any order at any time for any reason. In this instance the order shall be refunded in full to the account from where the original purchase was made and can take 3-5 working days to be processed through the bank. An email notification will be sent to the email address on the order to confirm the credit refund.
*The campaign 'plus an extra 10% off Everything' does not include LA-Z-Boy products or Mammoth Products
La-Z-Boy free power upgrade T&C's Upgrade your manual recliner La-Z-boy to a power recliner free of charge today. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount. This offer is available on the Stratford, Ava, Lichfield, Cheltenham and Oxford ranges only. Minimum 5 seats must be purchased in order to qualify for this discount, footstools do not count as a seat. Limited time offer, don’t miss out.
Please note that all measurements relating to the products are approximate, but we do try to ensure that they are as accurate as possible. It should also be noted that the colour of any furniture displayed on our website may vary from the product's true colour due to the settings of your computer monitor and photographic reproduction.
All products are sold subject to availability. If the products are in stock or, if they are not in stock, you are happy with the approximate lead time quoted for delivery of your products.
Products listed on our website will have their availability and estimated lead time for delivery stated. However, any such time-scale is only an estimate. If the products you have ordered are in stock, once we have processed your order, we shall contact you by telephone and/or email to arrange a delivery date. If you need to change the date of a delivery for any reason after we have confirmed it to you by email, this must be done at least 72 hours before the date of delivery or we reserve the right to charge you both the delivery and collection charges applicable to your products, to cover the cost of cancellation.
- How much do you charge for delivery?
As standard we only process orders for, and deliver products to, customers resident in mainland England UK and is charged at a standard rate of £69 For deliveries outside this area please contact us prior to placing your order for availability and delivery rates. Delivery charges may vary in store.
You will find an approximate delivery time quoted on your order confirmation email. Unfortunately, it is not possible to give you an exact date until your furniture arrives at our distribution centre – we will then contact you to arrange a delivery date. To help ensure everything runs smoothly, please read the following information very carefully.
If marked for Fabb Home Delivery and you live more than 35 miles away from an Fabb furniture store, one to two weeks will need to be added to the quoted delivery time.
The Manufacturer’s estimated delivery timescale is quoted on your order confirmation email. Although we make every effort to deliver your new furniture as quickly as possible, timings may occasionally differ from those quoted. If we are made aware of any such changes we will advise you accordingly, however, we consider a delay of up to four weeks over the estimated date to be reasonable. Should we exceed this, we will happily refund £50.00 back to you from your original purchase price for any order valued at £499.00 or above.
Please do not dispose of your current furniture until we have contacted you to arrange a confirmed delivery date.
- When will my order be delivered?
Deliveries take place Monday to Friday between 7am – 5pm and you are expected to accept your delivery on the first available date advised by Fabb Furniture. However, in exceptional circumstances where you are unable to accept this date, you will then be offered an alternative within a 14 day period. Failure to accept this date will result in storage charges being applied to your account at £25 per week. All storage fees outstanding must be paid before any order is despatched for delivery.
Should your goods arrive prior to the manufacturers estimated timescale or your earliest acceptance date, whichever is the earliest, then we will store your furniture up to that date free of charge.
Your order will be delivered on the agreed date, if for any unforeseen reason you need to change this, 24hrs notice must be given. Failure to do so or if you are not at home on the delivery date, a re-delivery charge will be applied to your order.
As part of our delivery service we will place your new furniture in your chosen room and take away all the packaging for recycling, leaving you free to start enjoying your new purchase. All flat pack self assembly items will be left boxed/wrapped.
Health and Safety Legislation does not allow us to remove goods. If they require disposal please contact the British Heart Foundation or your local council who will make arrangements – most councils do not charge for this service.
When the delivery is complete, the delivery team will ask you to confirm if you are completely happy with your new furniture before they leave by signing their documentation.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that there is adequate clear access and space to receive the delivery. Please can you make us aware of any possible special circumstances that could affect your delivery e.g. rural track, narrow road, one way system, above ground floor delivery (Townhouse/Flat), parking restrictions, enclosed porch, narrow hallway or a static home. Any additional costs for window or door removal, or if a specialist delivery is required, is solely the responsibility of the customer. We will attempt to deliver awkward or tight deliveries on request. However, a standard disclaimer must be signed by the customer in instances where potential damage to customer property or goods could occur.
Any unsuccessful delivery where the responsibility lies with the customer a further charge / charges may occur.
If you have ordered a fast delivery item and paid via finance then please note we cannot deliver your order until a minimum of 14 days after your finance application has been accepted.
- How do i book delivery of my order?
- Once your order is ready our distribution team will contact you to book a delivery date. If they are unable to reach you they may leave a voicemail or send you an email. To return a call you can contact our distribution team on 01733 336255.
- What happens if I place an order and change my mind or it won’t fit in my room?
- For all online orders please check our money back guarantee: Money Back Guarantee. Items which are made to your specification cannot be returned. We have a no cancellations policy for orders placed in-store.
- Can you take away my old furniture?
- Removal of old furniture is not a service we can offer directly, however we do work alongside British Heart Foundation who may be able to arrange collection of unwanted furniture items free of charge in order to raise money for charity. Visit our British Heart Foundation page for more information. We do not recommend removing old furniture until your new furniture is booked for delivery.
- I have found an item cheaper elsewhere, can you price match it?
- Our price promise means that even if you’ve yet to take delivery of your furniture we’ll still aim to price match your order. Please read our Price Promise guarantee for full details.
- How do i make a complaint?
- If you have yet to take delivery of your furniture then any complaints will be dealt with by the Admin team. For furniture and carpet issues following delivery you would be dealt with by our Customer Care Team. Please visit our Contact Us page for more information.
- What warranties/guarantees and cover do you offer?
We offer a Lifetime peace of mind policy on all furniture purchases made in store and online which starts from the date of delivery. The following terms and conditions apply:
- The guarantee will commence from the date of delivery and will cover you for the period of time you have the furniture or for 21 years, whichever expires first.
- The Lifetime peace of mind cover only applies to orders placed on or after 15th May 2020.
- Many of our furniture manufacturers will offer their own guarantees or warranties on branded items. In this instance the manufacturer will be responsible for resolving any manufacturing defects in line with their own terms and conditions for the initial term. Following this period Fabb will be responsible for any issues outlined in these terms and conditions up to a lifetime from the date of delivery. Separate terms and conditions apply for manufacturers’ guarantees or warranties will be provided upon delivery
- Upon making a claim you, the customer, will be liable to a (non-refundable) callout labour cost of £50 plus VAT after the first year unless a manufacturing guarantee is in place for longer than this period in which case separate manufacturers' terms and conditions will apply. Payment must be made before a technician visit can be booked
- The cover does not include accidental or deliberate damage, normal wear and tear, misuse, neglect or abuse of furniture
- Natural settlement is to be expected in all mattress products and is not classed as a manufacturing defect and therefore not covered
- Dismantling and rebuilding furniture items is not recommended. Any stability issues which may arise as a result is not classed as a manufacturing defect and therefore not covered
- The cover does not apply to items: not sold as new, on clearance or part of our outlet section online, for example ex-display items, where a 1 year manufacturing guarantee will apply
- The cover applies to indoor furniture items only and excludes all accessories and flooring products.
- The Lifetime cover is only available to the individual named on the original order. If you sell or transfer the product to someone else then the guarantee period will end
- The cover applies to mainland UK only
- Fabb reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights
To find out what is covered under our lifetime peace of mind and information on how to make a claim please click here.
Accidental damage cover is available in store and provided by Stainguard. Please ask in store for details and terms and conditions.
- I have purchased accidental damage cover, how do I make a claim?
- Shortly after delivery, you will receive policy documentation in the post from the insurer with details of your cover and how to make a claim. To make a claim please contact the insurer directly.
- How can I update the personal details you currently have on file for me?
- Please email your old and new details to email@example.com and we will update your file.