Frequently Asked Questions
We often get asked the same types of questions, so we’ve listed some of the most common ones below. Take a peek, and if you’ve got a question we’ve not covered, please get in touch with our friendly sales team today on 0800 254 0900 for more help and advice.
- You may cancel your order prior to delivery or return items up to 14 days after the delivery date for any reason subject to the following terms and conditions.
- You have 14 days to reject your goods if they are of an unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described and receive a full refund.
- When returning an item we ask that products are returned unused, in their original packaging and in the condition you received them. It is your responsibility to take reasonable care of the products whilst they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- To process the return of your item we will require details of your original order. We suggest that you keep the order confirmation and any correspondence that we have sent to you as proof of purchase.
- Return of non-faulty products is the responsibility of the customer. However Fabb recognise that many customers do not have a means to do this and therefore can offer a collection service for most items. Collection will normally be charged at our standard delivery charge rate as shown on your original order. In this case and for your convenience the cost for collection will be deducted from the refund of your order.
- Collection must take place from the delivery address stated on your original order. We will not be liable for damage however caused if products are moved or transported from one address to another address. Should you move the product outside of mainland United Kingdom it is your responsibility to arrange for it to be transferred back to mainland United Kingdom if you want to return it to us.
- Upon return of your items we will check them to ensure that they are unused and in the condition you received them. Any damage or wear and tear caused by you could affect the amount refunded to you.
- We shall refund the money paid for the products less any collection or usage fees that may apply to the original card or payment method used when placing your order. We will process such payment as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days of the return date of the returned products.
- Please note many of our products are made to specification and cannot be returned, this includes but is not limited to upholstery items where a colour option has been selected or bed products where a size has been chosen. These items and similar items will be manufactured specifically for you and to your specification upon receipt of your order and therefore cannot be cancelled or returned.
- Mattresses (including divan beds) where the original seal of the packaging has been broken cannot be returned for health protection and hygiene reasons.
- Flat-pack items cannot be returned once fully or partially assembled.
- If you believe there is a manufacturing fault with any product then please contact our customer service team who will aim to resolve any issues for you.
- Nothing in the above provisions of this section 'cancellation and returns' affects your statutory rights.