Our Castelan packages include 5 year protection for stains and accidental damage, giving you peace of mind. Castelan has skilled technicians who will visit your home to provide if any repairs are needed. You can claim online at any time by visiting claim.castelangroup.com or by calling 01934 416 614
Before your fabric sofa is delivered, it will be sprayed with a Castelan Protector, which is a water based formula. It works by locking onto the fibres of the fabric to create an invisible, durable shield providing superb resistance to oil and water based spills. This means stains caused by drinks spills can easily be removed even when dried in.
No spray is required on our leather sofas but rest assured as you are covered for 5 years for any accidental damage and stains on your leather furniture. we also offer leather care kits to assist in wiping your sofa clean for any accidental spills.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Your furniture is covered for accidental staining and damage from the moment it’s delivered.
- Once Castelan protection has been purchased you will be be protected from the costs of repairing my furniture in the event of Accidental Damage and Accidental Staining spoiling its appearance; plus, the cost of repairing structural defects (where purchased) following the expiry of the retailer’s warranty.
- It is specific insurance cover for the furniture purchased and is not a general maintenance product.
- The cover protects your furniture for 5 years without being concerned about having to pay a claim excess, or incurring any affect on any no claims bonuses which you may have on other insurance policies e.g on a domestic contents insurance policy.
- Before purchasing this policy, you should receive and read the Insurance Product Information Document relating to the furniture care plan which has been explained to you. You should take the time to understand all the important insurance information.
Intention of this Insurance
The intention of this insurance policy is to provide cover for specific individual accidental events that result in staining or damage to your new product. It is not a general cleaning or maintenance contract. As such, cover is not provided for staining or damage, accidental or otherwise, which has occurred or accumulated over a period of time or is from normal everyday use. You and your family must take all reasonable precautions to safeguard the product and to avoid damage to it. This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that the product is maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If you fail to do so any claim you make may be rejected by the administrator. Where a mattress protector has been provided as part of this insurance, for any claims to be valid on the product, the mattress protector must be in place.