You have selected: Evelyn Recliner Armchair in Leather
- 1Customise Sofa
- 2Complete the range
- 3Checkout securely
A bit about me...
- Contemporary style in a range of colours
- Upholstered in genuine leather with fabric options
- Padded headrest and arms
- Foam filled, fibre topped seat
- High quality manual reclining mechanism
- Luxury pocket-sprung seat base
- Spacious deep seat
- Photographed here in Lead Grey
- Free lifetime guarantee
- 5-year interest free credit 0% APR no deposit required. T&C's Apply
- Delivered to your room of choice with all packaging removed. Delivery charges apply
- Dimensions: H99cm W89cm D99cm
Finance available with interest free finance through V12 Partner Finance. Spread the cost of your order over a fixed term from 6 months to a maximum of 5 years interest free credit is available with a 20% deposit on orders over £2000. Choose a term that suits you with a 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 48 or 60 month agreement.
Contact us on 0800 254 0900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
||6 Months||12 Months||18 Months||24 Months||30 Months||36 Months||42 Months||48 Months||60 Months
*20% Deposit Required*
- Who can apply for finance?
Finance is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. You must be aged 18 or older, in permanent UK residence with a fixed income. Minimum order value for finance is £300.
- How do I apply online?
Add the products you would like to purchase to your basket and proceed to checkout. Under the payment method section choose "Pay with 0% finance". Select the terms you would like to apply for, continue to V12 Retail Finance and complete the application process. Once you have an accepted agreement then you will be able to complete your order on the Fabb Furniture website.
- Why can I not get to the application stage in your checkout?
To apply for finance we'll need to redirect you to V12 Retail Finance. This is done via a pop-up and your browser must allow pop-ups in order to continue.
- How quickly will my application be accepted?
A decision will normally be made within a couple of minutes. Under rare circumstances your application may need to be reviewed further by V12 Retail Finance who will notify you by email once a decision has been made.
- What happens if my application gets rejected?
You will be invited to check your eligibility using a soft credit check with Snap Finance. Snap Finance Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales. Registered number 08080202. Registered address: Snap Finance Ltd, 1 Vincent Avenue, Crownhill, Milton Keynes MK8 0AB, Snap Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with Reference Number 741813. The register is available at register.fca.org.uk.
- Can I cancel my finance agreement?
There is a 14 day cooling off period from the time your application has been accepted. To request cancellation of your agreement please contact V12 Retail Finance within this time and quote your agreement number. If you would like to request cancellation of your order after the 14 day cooling off period then please email email@example.com.
- Once my application is accepted, what happens next?
You will need to return to the Fabb website to complete your order. Once you have an accepted finance application you will be able to proceed through our checkout, pay any deposit you have chosen to make, and submit your order. We will aim to deliver your order within the estimated delivery time but no earlier than 14 days from your application being accepted.
- When will my monthly repayments start?
Monthly repayments will commence once you have taken delivery of your order.
- Can I apply for finance over the phone?
Yes you just need to give us a call on 0800 254 0900 and speak to a member of the sales team.
- Will I receive a copy of my agreement paperwork?
Yes, once your application has been accepted you will be able to download a copy of your agreement.
Meet The Family
Check out other great products from the range